The Patent Box tax relief is the Government’s way of rewarding companies that are driving innovation. The aim is to encourage the development of new patented inventions in the UK. If your company is making a profit on your patented inventions, you will be eligible for a lower effective corporation tax rate of 10% on your relevant profits. This will save your company money and allow you to invest in future innovation.
Patent Box Facts
- If you’re a UK company with patented inventions, you will qualify for the Patent Box tax relief.
- The average benefit for SMEs is £43k?
- Opting in to the Patent Box means you can benefit from an effective tax rate of just 10% on your relevant profits – the normal corporate tax rate is 19%!
- Did you know the average benefit for large companies is £2m?
The Client Experience
If there is a claim, your dedicated Case Manager will get working to uncover the hidden value in your patented inventions. We’ll get our specialist team to review your case and get any additional details, and compile a simple, jargon-free report, working closely with you and your accountant.
Why Choose M3Tax
- You will get the maximum benefit possible though our Highly – Trained team of experts.
- We handle the whole process in-house, so you will receive the same hight quality service throughout.
- We make the process as simple and efficient as possible.
- Your company could benefit from a reduced rate of corporation tax.
- We only need a few hours of your time as we will do the hard work for you.
- Our team of tax experts, accountants and researh analysts will make the process quick and straightforward.